The Importance of HVAC Maintenance
Keeping your heating and cooling system properly maintained by a professional is essential to having it run the way it should for years to come. We are dedicated to ensuring our customers have comfortable and clean air year round, and that’s why we encourage our customers to schedule HVAC maintenance with us once to twice a year. The benefits you’ll experience when you have our team of experts maintain your system are:
- Boosted system energy efficiency. A system that is bogged down with dirt and grime can’t function the way it is supposed to, and when debris is removed, efficiency is increased and your monthly energy costs are lowered.
- When your heating and cooling system is regularly maintained, your system will be kept clean and filters will be changed as needed, increasing the quality and cleanliness of your indoor air.
- Having an HVAC expert look at and maintain your heating and cooling system on a regular basis will ensure that any minor issues are caught before they turn into big problems, costing you a significant amount on repairs. This will also maximize your system’s overall lifespan.
Scheduling A Maintenance Appointment
When you schedule a maintenance appointment, you can feel confident that our technicians will inspect all aspects of your system and ensure the comfort and safety of your home or business. The technician will check all functioning parts of the inside and outside units, test the electrical components, check the thermostat, check pressures and temperatures, inspect the compressor, change the filter and check for refrigerant leaks.
- A maintenance is recommended every six months or so for most systems
- Not only can regular maintenance save you money, but it can prolong the life of your HVAC system.
- Regular maintenance helps to protect your system from needing large repairs.
- Changing or washing filters as scheduled helps to increase the quality of the indoor air
Service Contract Savings
Ask us about purchasing a maintenance contract! Save money depending on the amount of appointments scheduled and receive 10% off parts for any repairs your system needs while under a maintenance contract.